Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Dead

I'm a huge Grateful Dead fan. One of my clients called and asked me to shoot The Dead Reunion Tour at the Izod center on Tuesday night - of course I will! And - I had tickets to see them again on Wednesday night - yeah baby! I was psyched. Shooting any band is ok - the good thing is they only allow you to shoot for the first one to three songs so you're in and out pretty quick. The bad thing is, if you really like the band, you are only allowed to shoot for the first one to three songs. Here's a couple of my selects from Tuesday night:




On Wednesday night Branford Marsalis joined the band. I didn't see him on Tuesday night. Branford Marsalis was incredible and added another dimension to the show. Pride of Cucamonga, Crazy Fingers, The Music Never Stopped, Ramble On Rose, Terrapin Station were all awesome. They did play alot of slow stuff but I did have a few "Oh Shit Awesome" moments and had an amazing time. I would go see them again. Warren Haynes was great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment