Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wicker.

I was at my friend Erin's house while hanging in CT. We were letting the dogs out (I also passed out on her couch, it was really comfy (and quiet!)). They live on a pretty big piece of property in a wooded area - really nice and rural... away from city and noise, in fact, the only thing you can hear is Erin! This is her backyard - big fire pit and a lean to and her dogs Kasey and Jack running wild in the big, rugged outdoors - my testosterone was tingling - arrrrgggghhhh. But something was not quite right - yeah, there it was - this lovely, soft, comfortable, cushiony, pastel wicker set just castrating my lust for the big outdoors and wild animals. Oh well, Lemontini please?

1 comment:

  1. I don't recall this photo being taken. You are so damn funny...the only thing you can hear is Erin. What about the crickets?

    ReplyDelete