Friday, March 27, 2009

...the agony of defeat...or a win...


I shot the 2nd round of the woman's ncaa basketball tournament and I have to say, I love watching the coaches - so much so I sometimes miss the game action. Above is Auburn's (#2 seed) coach Nell Fortner, center, and her assistant coaches - so sad - they lost bad to Rutgers (#7 seed). That's the agony of defeat. Below is coach C. Vivian Stringer, or C-Viv, and that's the agony of a win.


I have to say Rutgers played great. They came out from the beginning strong and agressive (Be Agressive, B - E - Agressive (cheerleading chant I remember from when I played football as a kid)). They kicked ass. Below is the team with Judith Brittany Ray, left, Rashidat Junaid, center, Epiphanny Prince (10) and Nikki Speed, right, while they celebrate - Prince put up 27 points alone. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment